Bathrooms are also known to give the best boost in value.
Consider new fixtures including a bath tub, a double basin instead of a single one, recessed lighting, new flooring and wall tiles as well as full body mirrors.
Creating a functional and storage-friendly bathroom may be just what your home needs.
- Stack floating shelves
- Sink skirts
- Wooden crates can be stacked, drilled into the wall or placed on the ground for accessible storage.
- Minimize counter space by storing (rather than displaying) your stuff.
- Add stack-able baskets underneath or above your cabinets.
Plan The Palette
- Create a neutral color palette to form the base theme of your bathroom.
- You can use textures and patterns to add creativity and depth.
- Using Eco – friendly paint products can reduce harm to the environment and add an earthly touch to you bathroom.